Kevin Arnold Reem
- 30 years experience in the film and video business
- 18 years experience at the Walt Disney Co. in four major divisions: Disney Imagineering, The Disney Channel, Disney Home Entertainment and
- Created five production companies: Magic Window Productions, Reemvision Entertainment, Life On the Lot LLC, Spectrum Film Group LLC and Cogent Entertainment.
- Over 300+ film and video credits
- Oversaw budgets ranging from $15K to $300M
- A member of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, the Producers
Guild of America and International Animated Film Society (ASIFA Hollywood).
- His passion and hard work has earned him numerous awards over the years, including The Houston Film Festival Silver and Bronze Awards, The Columbus International Film and Video Festival Bronze Award, the US International Film and Video Festival Bronze Award; a finalist for the World Film Fest and the Golden Angel Award. Telly and Hermes awards and the Who’s Who Professional of The Year.
Terence Michael O’Keefe
- Writer, Producer, Director; Master in Film Production, Loyola Marymount University;
- Director of Multimedia, Countrywide Funding Company, one of the largest mortgage bank company in the United States, responsible for the design and implementation of the new Multimedia department; wrote, produced and directed many of their industrial films and television commercials, including “The 60 second Refinance” commercial, which won a Telly Award for best regional spot;
- Founded Vanguard Productions, “We The People,” debuted at the 1995 Cannes Film Festival and was one of only two American films selected to screen at the 1995 Moscow Film Festival. Has an ongoing production deal with Disney Studios to produce and direct video content for Disney.Com.
- Formed United Film Partners, Inc. to acquire, develop, and package outstanding and diverse motion picture and television properties for domestic and international distribution. After taking UFP public O’Keefe and his partners sold the company to a Korean company in 2004.
- Some of O’Keefe’s past producing credits include: “The Bad Pack”, “Closing The Deal”, “Route 666”, “Wanted” (wrote and directed), “Dead Rail”.
- Served as Blue Ribbon panel Judge for the 2004 Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Animation Awards and the 2003 Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Music Video Awards; served as Blue Ribbon panel Judge for the 2000 International Emmy Awards and for the 19th Annual CableACE Awards; serves on the board of directors of the Educational Media Workshop of Southern California and is a SAG Signatory Producer whom is listed in “Who’s Who In Entertainment” and in “Who’s Who In California.”